Tommy Langford faces the biggest test of his career this weekend as he fights Avtandil Khurtsidze for the interim WBO middleweight title in Leicester.
Birmingham’s Tommy Langford (18-0-0, 6 KOs) will face Brooklyn-based Georgian Avtandil Khurtsidze (32-2-2, 21 KOs) for the WBO Interim World Middleweight Championship at the Leicester Arena on Saturday 22nd April, live on BT Sport and BoxNation.
When is Langford v Khurtsidze?
The fight card in Leicester is on Saturday April 22 with the main event likely to start around 21.00.
What TV channel is Langford v Khurtsidze on?
BT Sport 1 will be covering most of the fights with coverage starting at 19.30.
BoxNation will be showing the full fight card live with coverage starting at 18.30
You can subscribe to the channel here.
At Leicester, England:
- Avtandil Khurtsidze vs. Tommy Langford, 12 rounds, for vacant WBO interim middleweight title
- Zolani Tete vs. Arthur Villanueva, 12 rounds, WBO bantamweight eliminator
- Tyrone Nurse vs. Joe Hughes, 12 rounds, for Nurse’s British junior welterweight title
- Jahmane Smyle vs. Darryl Williams, 10 rounds, super middleweights
- Paul Holt vs. Lyon Woodstock Jr., 10 rounds, junior lightweights