Gala of 6 May will be held in Manukau City, New Zealand, after facing Tyson Fury’s cousin was originally scheduled to Auckland.
Răzvan Cojanu got the chance to fight for the WBO world heavyweight title on May 6, with diamond belt holder, Kiwi Joseph Parker after British Hughie Fury was injured and had to quit.
Cojanu (30 years) has to his credit 16 wins (12 KO) and 2 losses (1 KO) in professional and in December won the title WBO China Zone after a KO fast (Second Half) before Chinaman Zhi Yu Wu.
Weigh in: Joseph Parker (NZ) v Razvan Cojanu (ROM)
- Joseph Parker (NZ) v Razvan Cojanu (ROM)
- George Kambosos Jr (SYD, AUS) v Qamil Balla (MEL, AUS)
- Ivana Siau (AKL,NZ) v Tim Tszyu (SYD,AUS)
- Umar Salamov (RUS) v Emil Markic (CROATIA)
- Mose Aiumatagi Jnr (AKL,NZ) v Josh Hatherley (CHC,NZ)
- John Parker (AKL,NZ) v Ratu Sailosi Dawai (CHC,NZ)
- Jordan Tuigamala (AKL,NZ) v Nigel Elliott (HAM,NZ)